2008, നവംബർ 17, തിങ്കളാഴ്‌ച

People who influenced me




Well when i thought of writing people who influenced me a lot of questions came into my mind , what sort of influences i should write , principals , carrier , life as a whole or the negative influences





well i will start with in general i will try to write as honestly as possible , i am doing this to analyze myself and to analyze my life

I think i should start with my father


i was born when he was 48 , he was working in the Indian army and after 3 months of my birth he retired and came to Kidangoor which is in Kottayam district


Since my mother was working as a teacher i spent more time with my father and my grnadmother ( i use to call her amma and my mother chellachi a unique word i found for her name (chellamma was her real name)
i learned three simple rules from
1) There is no short cut to success other than hard work
2) be honest and be open in life , do not keep formalities in relations (This has put me trouble many a times but has helped me to get strong friendships at the end)
3) Be humble , this too is questioned by many people at many incidents , he always use to tell me there is no one in this world who is born as a servent so treat them equally and fairly

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല: